Complaints About Us

We strive to provide an efficient and effective service. However, even in the best organisations things can sometimes go wrong.

If you are unhappy with the service we provide, you should complain either by email: (putting in the subject line: ‘CW Complaint’),
phone: 0300 123 1299, or by writing to:

Complaints Wales
1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae
CF35 5LJ